Katronic are a successful company who are expanding year on year both in the UK and Germany. We want to be able to offer exciting career opportunities in a variety of different areas of the business including sales, engineering and administration. We are presently looking to recruit new people for the following job roles, full job descriptions and details of how to apply can be accessed by clicking on the link.
Katronic are currently looking to recruit someone to join the UK office:
Over the last few years, the company has seen significant growth and is now looking for the right person to come and join us for the exciting future that we have planned.
The position of Production and Assembly Coordinator calls for a well organised person, bright and articulate person who would be interested in joining a dynamic, modern organisation. The individual will work as part of a team to achieve the company's objectives. The role on offer requires someone with good organisation, negotiation and analysis skills.
Our established team of experts will provide you with full training upon your arrival, which will enable you to become a specialist in our team.
- Pick and prepare the products according to customers requirements
- Analysing the product usage against the delivery schedules
- Work within a purchasing budget
- Carry out administration tasks for the sales and purchasing of our products
- Assist with the product return process
- Working as part of a team to achieve our objectives
- Maintaining a good relationship with our suppliers
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Good entry level qualification relevant to the sector (NVQ 3 or equivalent)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well organised
- Has exceptional attention to detail
- Is a team player
- Salary £17,000 - £19,000 depending on experience
- Location: Coventry CV5 6ET
- Full time position
- 38 hours per week
- Bank holidays plus 23 days holiday per year