Small. Solid. Standard.
The KATflow 10 is a simple ultrasonic clamp-on flow monitor, which provides an extremely cost-effective alternative to in-line flowmeters on effluent, wastewater and sludge applications. The KATflow 10 is used to monitor the flow of liquids containing higher levels of solids or entrained gas bubbles for measurements where a general flow indication is sufficient. The instrument is extremely simple to install and commission and is ideal for applications which demand good repeatability and reliable results.
The KATflow 10 applies a new measurement technique known as the Refracted Spread Spectrum Analysis, and requires liquids, which contain entrained solids, gases or turbulence in order to provide a measurement. The flow monitor is manufactured from 316 stainless steel and is available with 4-20 mA and volt free relay outputs. The KATflow 10 can also be configured using RS 232, RS 485 and Modbus using dedicated software.
- Small size
- Quick and simple installation
- No complicated process connections
- Low purchase costs
- Easy programming through dedicated software
- For acoustically conductive fluids with particle concentration > 200 ppm
- Pipe diameter range 30 mm to over 350 mm
- Temperature range -20 °C to +70 °C (-4 °F to +158 °F)
- Robust 316 stainless steel housing
- Velocity range 0.3 … 4 m/s
- Power supply 18 … 28 VDC
- Weight 1.5 kg
Water and Wastewater
Metering food waste pipes
High viscosity food production lines
Feed flows to anaerobic digesters