Katronic are a successful company who are expanding year on year both in the UK and Germany. We want to be able to offer exciting career opportunities in a variety of different areas of the business including sales, engineering and administration. We are presently looking to recruit new people for the following job roles, full job descriptions and details of how to apply can be accessed by clicking on the link.
Over the last few years, the company has seen significant growth and is now looking for the right person to come and join us for the exciting future that we have planned.
The position of Technical Customer Service Coordinator calls for a bright, articulate and outgoing person who would be interested in joining a dynamic, modern organisation. The individual will work as part of a team to achieve the company's objectives. The role on offer requires someone with good communication and relationship building skills.
Our established team of experts will provide you with full training upon your arrival, which will enable you to become a specialist in our team.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Qualified to degree level
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Is excellent at building relationships
- Has exceptional attention to detail
- Is a team player
- Is bright, articulate and outgoing
- Assessing the technical feasibility of customer's applications
- Taking responsibility for enquiries from both UK and International customers
- Working as part of a team to achieve our objectives
- Preparing and following up on quotations
- Supporting the external team members and booking appointments
- Managing a network of distributors
- Contribute to the company's marketing activities
- Salary £16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience
- Location: Coventry CV5 6ET
- Full time position
- 38 hours per week
- Bank holidays plus 23 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme